Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 05:44 AM   #1
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
Question Case for Glo

Though I bought my Touch not a year ago, I think I'll let me be tempted (and will succomb) to the Glo when it'll be available in France. But, as the size isn't the same as the Touch, I'll need a new cover for the Glo. I hate my actual Touch's cover (bought from FNAC at the same time as the Touch and I was badly received when I contacted the FNAC consumer's service to complain about it). So I won't buy the cover from FNAC. I had a look on the covers displayed on the Kobowebsite and they are expensive

Is there already any cover fit for the Glo elsewhere ?
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote