View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 06:56 AM   #180
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
I noticed something odd today ( this isn't a complaint, just curiosity):
Yesterday, I discovered that The Night of Gods by Thorne Smith is one of this month's nominations for the book club, and since it sounds like something I would like, I decided to download it when I got home. I did take the time to check if it was available in epub or lrf. I was happy when I found the lrf copy.
On a whim, when I got home today, I decided to use Get Books. Except that according to Get books it was available in mobi and imp format, but not lrf.
I guess what I wonder is why lrf didn't show up? Anyway, I downloaded it the normal way, skipping Get Books.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote