Thread: Good Reads
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #6
jtdolphins
Zealot
jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterjmerrigan View Post
I haven't read fantasy in years, and I'm not even sure if this author's books are available digitally, but I can thoroughly recommend Raymond E. Feist's "Riftwar Saga" trilogy
I have not seen his early stuff in ebook form. One of my favorite books of his is Faire Tale and its in ebook form. The book freaked me out when I read it in high school.

I haven't read his new stuff as I lost interest in his writing awhile ago, but all the early books are books I kept when I downsized.

I am currently rereading Fritz Leiber's Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser novels. The first one is Swords and Deviltry. Again not in your price range, but very good books. I find Fritz Leiber's book hard to find in print form.
jtdolphins is offline   Reply With Quote