View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 01:51 PM   #28
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Oh NOW you tell me. Thanks I had forgotten all about it.

Did you get ReadMore to work. I've downloaded it and installed it, now if I can only load a book on the app that would be gravy.

=X=
It works for me. I place it in the root directory and just start it like any game.

After it starts and you see the intro page, hold it like a two-page book and you will notice a little striped rectangle in the bottom right corner.

Tap it and you will be able to Load File or Change Font. Also there on that menu are Bookmarks and Help.

I just load a Moon Books text file and wait about a minute for it to load for large books. Then I change the font to be Bitstream Vera Sans 8pt. This usually allows the hard lines breaks to properly fit on the screen. Oh, yeah, Re-paginating takes a bit too.

Not too enjoyable, but a nice proof of concept!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote