View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 12:05 AM   #21
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
i dont know, ive never really been in the DS scene, but i will lean towards no, most of them are Text readers. HTML might be supported in some though, possibly rtf. but it would require checking. QJ.Net is a good site for homebrew news for any system.

Im pretty sure that they prefer unicode, but im not 100% positive anymore. been a while since i tried to read a txt file on a psp or a ds.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote