View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 11:51 AM   #17
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
still a ripoff though as a flashcart for the nintendo ds is less than 10 bucks, and you could load thousands of txt files on that and use

holly crap a huge wasp just flew into my room. i ran and got a pan and kicked him out, flew right out the window luckly. HUGE, the size of my thumb.

anyway. ds flashcarts are cheap, and there is tons of DS homebrew, they arent just for playing pirated games
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote