View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 06:31 PM   #10
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by K8HW View Post
Hello chaley. I would like to thank you once again for a fantastic product! I was using another app to upload books to my Nook. But your app runs rings around it!

I was wondering if it would be too much trouble to include the number of books in the current selection. Such as when selecting a tag such as "Fantasy" you could show in the menu bar at the top how many books are in the current selection.
Good idea. The problem is finding the space to put the info. I want to use the remaining space on the action bar for something else.

Perhaps we could pop up a "toast" (one of those messages that appears for a few seconds) showing the count of items in the current level of the group. Or perhaps a long touch on the group menu. In any event I need to get Steven involved in such a decision because I always make the wrong one.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote