View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 09:06 PM   #29
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Hi all,

just an update on the "putting together the information in a Wiki" discussion above: I have now created an initial version at https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kindle_Touch_Hacking

This is still very incomplete, but at least the outline of what I was roughly imagining is there. Let me know if it makes any sense. If you think it does, you're more than welcome to enhance the page right there! :-)
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote