Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 11:15 AM   #186
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Mostly Math I'd like to see how the following eBooks look.

They are all the same eBook, but have slight tweaks in the CSS for the embedded fonts and line height. I'm hoping they all will work as is. But I'm not expecting v3 to display the embedded font. V1 and V2 should. The line space in V1 and V2 (given what I've read) should be different (1.01 vs 1.3). I'm hoping the line space in v3 works as I've done it differently as well.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: epub War of the Worlds v2 - H. G. Wells.epub (545.4 KB, 160 views)
File Type: epub War of the Worlds v1 - H. G. Wells.epub (545.4 KB, 164 views)
File Type: epub War of the Worlds v3 - H. G. Wells.epub (545.4 KB, 134 views)
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote