View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 12:23 AM   #11
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Thanks mgmueller. I love touchscreen (ts). I find the convenience of it to be awesome. I've been wanting a ts reader for a long time. I 1st considered the PRS-700 and the bad reviews were a complete turn off. I thought about the PRS-600 but really wanted a bigger screen reader since I already have two 6 inch readers (7.1 to 8.1 is ideal for me, only do pleasure reading). The only 2 that were in consideration that met my criteria were the PRS-900 and IREX DR800SG. I gave up waiting for the DR800SG and ordered the PRS-900 from Best Buy this past Saturday. It's not set to arrive before January 15th since they are on back-order. Every time I learn a little bit more about the PRS-900, I feel more confident I made the right choice not waiting on the DR800SG before deciding.

Last edited by Lilly; 01-05-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote