View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #8
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelC View Post
I nominate Robert J. Sawyer's "Flash Forward" in honour of the series based on the book premiering on television this week.
Is it available in a non-DRM'd format?

I think past discussions of book of the month established that a book didn't have to be available for free, but should be available for most ebook devices without having to crack DRM.

ebookprice.info shows it available at cyberread.com in ADE and LIT in addition to Mobi, but clicking on any of the links only took me to the Mobi page. With a bit of searching, I found the ADE-ePub version, available for $28 (!!) instead of the $14 of the Mobi edition. It's just under $8 for Kindle users.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote