View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 11:10 AM   #63
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Gideon... good points.

But I once had an ebay seller ban me from there auctions because I sent an email asking them about there products and pricing. I had never bought anything from them, and now I can't. Not that I really care. But, I thought it was a little overboard. If as a seller you can't take some questioning feedback then I can imagine how good their service would have been. I'm happy I never bought from them.

BOb