View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #10
uebyn
uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matriarch View Post
It's all the same story, so I'll pay what I'm asked so that I have the privilege of exploring the creative fruits of somebody else.
Like your POV.

I read somewhere, though, that the cost of programming that goes behind the ebook is considerably high. Maybe that's why it translates into higher costs - not sure about the details, but in any case I suspect the cost of transport and printing for a single book is negligible anyway. Like they say in another thread, the best thing will be to be able to have both versions at once, at a reasonable price.
uebyn is offline   Reply With Quote