View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
Polyphemus
I am not The Stig
Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK-3g; PRS-350; Galaxy Tab 7.0+; Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Finally Gets Ice Cream Sandwich

I had a pleasant surprise today. I needed to transfer holiday (vacation) pictures to my SGT7+ and when I plugged it into Kies (Samsung's interface software), I was notified that a firmware update was available. After the update my SGT7+ is running ICS. My SGT7+ seems to be quicker and smoother, but I've only been able to play for a few minutes.

Polyphemus is offline   Reply With Quote