View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 03:07 PM   #71
SamL
I mess around with Epubs
SamL once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SamL once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SamL once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SamL once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SamL once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SamL once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SamL once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SamL once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SamL once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SamL once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SamL once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: mac, ipad, nook, kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweminence View Post
This may be obvious, so sorry in advance, but did you remove the original copy that you put on there? The one with the PDOC tag?
I removed the original copy I put on the Fire. But I still have my epubs/mobis in Calibre.

So what I'm doing is converting them to MOBI (even though they technically already are that format) but making sure the [PDOC] tag is left out. I also updated this in my preferences. I'm then sending the MOBI format to my desktop, and I drag them to the books folder on the Kindle. But still showing up as docs.

Maybe I should import my books again as just epubs and reconvert?
SamL is offline   Reply With Quote