View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 06:48 PM   #31
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
My Kindle occasionally wedges ... it ignores my Next Page press, and in 60 seconds or so, it will dump me back to the index. I don't have to do any resetting, it eventually comes to its senses, but it is back in the index. I've discovered that when the Next Page is ignored (and I pressed it again to make sure I really pressed it) I should make a note of the "number" listed at the bottom left. When it dumps me back to the index, it usually has forgotten what page I was on, and entering the book again puts me quite a number of pages further back. So I just select "Goto Location" from the menu, type in the number I took note of during the freeze, and voila! I'm all set.

So -- I do use those number occasionally! (Though a page number would work too, in this case.)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote