Thread: DIY - KeK
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 05:23 PM   #78
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Which disables the functioning of libdl but if you can live without the -run option ...
(The -run option causes this tcc-static to hang, it would take a bit of further tweaking to make -run work while libdl was statically linked).
Edit:
What some users probably need is a build of this with SYSROOT=/mnt/us included in the configure; maybe even add /mnt/us/lib and /mnt/us/include into the tcc-static search paths. But those are documented options in the ./configure --help file and now anyone can do it with these two posts.
Interesting, the "-run" option does not seem to work in the tcc that lrizzo built, which is included in the "complete" tcc package I put together.

Regarding changing SYSROOT -- I built some programs (including SDL for eink) that look for libs in /mnt/us/lib. Nice to not have to futz with environment vars, and don't need symlinks on root. Instead of symlinks in /mnt/us/lib, I just have copies of a lib for each name needed (plenty of space there).

This behavior would definately be a plus for tcc.

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-14-2012 at 07:25 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote