View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 08:41 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by airlik View Post
I remember a long time ago there was a thread for reporting prices that were off-base. Does anyone know if Sony checks that thread? The new Bill Clinton book is about $1 more at Connect than at Costco, and The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan is almost $4 more (over 40% higher) on Connect than at Costco. Seems to happen a lot of the time when I'm looking to buy books so I wind up with more dead tree in my office...
The new Bill Clinton book GIVING: How Each of Us Can Change the World is available at PaperBackDigital for $12.03. That's less the Costco's price. But it is in MobiPocket format. If you have the Mobi-to-html converter, you can then convert it to LRF.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote