View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 11:16 PM   #12
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Blackberry, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Every now and then (better do it again soon) I burn my books to a CD. I don’t trust ANY company to look after my best interest. Suppose company A is a great company. They hit hard times and get bought out by a company that says "Sorry folks, rules have changed."

All in all I would say that Diesel is a great company blindsided by the publishing industry You lost some books that you had read. Think of the money that they are giving you (and I say giving not returning) as a generous gift from one of the better companies.

OK. I just burned all of my ebooks to a CD.
Someone here mentioned a site called dropbox.com where you can store files (they give you 2GB storage for free) and coordinate them between computers. So all of my books are in a Calibre library in dropbox directory on two computers and online at dropbox.
DJHARKAVY is offline   Reply With Quote