View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #54
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Difflugia View Post
The HCSB Study Bible is $7.69 before coupon codes at Kobo ($9.99 at Amazon, $16.49 at B&N).

After promo code Sept50 it's $3.85.
And it seems that I overpaid! If you didn't buy it before, it's now $2.99 everywhere except Kobo (where it's still $7.69) and if you buy it from eChristian.com, it lists both Kindle and epub formats DRM-Free. I'm assuming that you get both with the same purchase, but I don't have any dual-format ebooks from them myself to confirm that. Christianbook is also DRM-Free, but only lists the epub.

eChristian B&N Christianbook Sony Amazon
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote