Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:44 AM   #9492
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I'm with you. I still have not read The Hobbit nor Lord of the Rings, and have no interest in doing so. I've tried several times to read the Dresden books, but can't get past the first 50 pages... That sort of magical world holds no appeal for me. I wish it did. I have a lot of reportedly wonderful reading available, but alas...

Stitchawl
It's not actually that I dislike the books (in fact I really like the Hobbit, which I read to my brother when I was younger, and then my kids more recently - less fond of LOTR which took me two goes to get through), but it was the fact that it was the only topic of conversation amongst the crowd I was hanging around with, and drove me nuts.

I have had to look up #7, and must say I'm hugely surprised by this one.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote