View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 08:10 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i'm glad the forum is being reorganised, the categories are definitely confusing sometimes. but i'll think about that tomorrow when my mind is a bit clearer. i just wanted to say in response to Taylor's post that i like the odd mix in the lounge of [U.S.] and notebook fetishism. it's all there for mental relaxation / distraction and friendly banter anyway, when you think about it, regardless of the dominating tone, so i don't see why we should separate it.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote