View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 03:11 AM   #32
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
When you buy from Amazon, it uses tags to guess at other items you might want to buy, based on the tags of what you just bought, and serves them up for you to see. The more incidences of a particular tag, the more likely your product will appear. So this is upping our chances to be noticed by customers buying or searching for similar items.

I think. At least, that's the way I understand it works.
I must be stupid, but I still don't get it. What does one actually do to assist the other author?

Do you buy the author's book and get offered other books with the same tag, and his/her book is more likely to come up when others buy books with the same tag?

Or do you do a search with the authors tags, and keep on till his/her book comes up?
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote