View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #23
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottdmk View Post
Yes.

I was reading Dave Duncan's The Years of Longdirk series, published by e-reads. Kobo had the first two, but not the third. Sony had the third. I notified Kobo customer care; they said they'd pass on the request.

A few weeks later, Kobo had the third book.
Was the unavailable book a new release? I ask because of this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Yes. A one off since I don't buy that many books from Kobo but when I was purchasing a fantasy series, they were missing the newest book. I asked about when it would be available and got a response that they expected it to be available within two weeks. It showed up about 10 days later. It's quite probable that it was already in progress and just waiting for the Kobofication to be done.

Regards,
David
Also, from personal experience, some titles I've wanted have been available on release date, others have arrived days or weeks later.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote