Thread: M-Edge cover
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 04:00 PM   #36
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by SciFiBill View Post
Here are a couple of quick pics showing the cover, and the ease of access to the power and USB connection.
Time for another order from the US I believe.
The design of the cover looks very practical.

Loved your clever idea of putting hard plastic to cover the screen. I am just so clumsy and careless and its only through excessive safety measures I can manage to keep my stuff safe and sound.

What I really wanted was something very pretty or something very stylish but that was is at least very practical.

Haven't proceeded with the order from the Chinese guy who makes bespoke leather covers.. Emailed him but he did not get back.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote