View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #27
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjohn View Post
CJ's "Easy As Pie" tutorials are privileged over Booknook dot biz, sigh.

(I updated two books this week BTW and to my unbounded joy both now open at the cover!)
Oh, hell, if it were only CJ, in terms of "do this" over "do that," I'd be thrilled. But it's not. Whacky, whacky things are happening with the SRL. I kid thee not. Things that make NO sense. Like an uploaded mobi's SRL not working properly in one mode--Fire HD 8.9"--but working on the others. (Go ahead, figure THAT one out). Not just on Previewer, mind you; on the actual devices. But it works if you upload an ePUB. Then it does NOT work if you upload it, and add a cover.

Honestly, it's enough to make you drink.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote