View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:13 PM   #1306
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2652catz View Post
Thanks for the codes
nt having much success at the moment. Ws having untold problems with KOBO they were sendng duplicate chapters of books and stuffing up the working system. The only answer was to reset it. I think its even worse now.
BUT the interesting point is since rebooting i haven't been able to use any of the discount coupons, this is includes the one KOBO sent me before resetting and it doesn't expire until the end of this month.
KOBO can't even tell whats wrong - spent 45 minutes on the phone with them and I am in Australia. Can't help it - I'm lazy - love the system but when it shits itself it causes untold repercusions
Many of their codes are now country specific (the 30% off one above is US/Canada only, according to their program info).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote