View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 04:51 AM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
I'm a dumbphone user, but lately am getting tempted to perhaps buy a smartphone for myself. I was excited for the S3, but the price is way out of my range plus I don't really need all that power anyway.
What's your price limit? Have you considered something like a Galaxy Player? It's basically a Galaxy phone without the 3G/4G radio and the specs are not as good. Still, it has better specs than the latest gen iPod touch.

I use a flip phone and a Samsung Galaxy Player (SGP). I'd get a smartphone if it didn't require a data plan. I save a considerable amount of money going this route ($30/mo x 24mo = $720).

There are currently four models of the Galaxy Player available: $140~$193.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote