View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 03:30 AM   #26
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
3) Sort according to File size, recently read, etc. I miss the Sony's integrated Bookmarks page, where I can see all my recent bookmarks in all my books.
You can do. Change the sort order on the library screen.

Quote:
7) The ability to suspend the device as opposed to powering it down. Sometimes, I can only snatch a couple of minutes of reading at a time, and waiting 20 seconds for the device to start would be a bit of a pain. Also while I could leave it switched on all the time in such cases, Don't want my co-workers to see what I'm reading every time they pass by.
Why not just close the cover?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote