View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 07:29 AM   #5
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Thanks. I look forward to your next two books.
Thanks again for all your help! Right now, I'm oscillating between a third book in the Xenolith/Peregrin vein and a new fantasy called 'Root' that has been tugging at me a little more strongly. I suspect 'Root' will be finished first, hopefully by Christmas. 'Sojourner' may take till next summer to complete. Its plot is a little more complicated.
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote