View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 11:34 AM   #11
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Is it perfect? No, but the ability to open an entire directory of files and regex across it all at once (and UNDO them all, if needed)...man, hard to beat that. Coupled with the rather endless clip libraries, so I can maintain a library of my own oft-used regex...just love it. Create outlines, FTP script commands, CSS cheatsheets in one library...(euro exchange rates, which is a hoot)...and, here's the thing: it's CHEAP.

HTH,
Hitch
Maybe I can turn you on the EditPadPro. It does everything you have mentioned but also will operate fully in utf-8. A little more expensive, though.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote