View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 01:27 PM   #297
jenifer.ezread
EZ Read Team Member
jenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enough

Device: EZ Read Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
I have a feeling if KFC was having some issues with their chicken supply, and they'd signed a piece of paper not to talk about it, they'd be out of business three months later or turned their attention to some other things to sell. They wouldn't appear to be stretching the truth saying "hold on, people! the eggs are almost ready!".
I had to laugh here, inappropriate laughter of course.

Many of you have been speculating, correctly, about the "keep quiet and tell no one" issues we've experienced. I promise that if any of the Astak bosses could clear everything up today and put our new 6" devices on the market, we'd be back in business in 5 minutes. I could really be apologizing all day about this, but you all know how much this has been hurting our company, and can understand how many customers we are losing before the holidays.

I want to apologize to SensualPoet about my note on the Kobo (yes, I'm the Renegade Staffer, up until recently I've been writing all the Facebook content). Usually, I try to keep it light for people who aren't tech saavy, and frankly, not too many people read my non-book-review notes. I did not mean to write and "outright lie" when I said EZ Read supports DRM, of course, I was just assuming people knew about proprietary format issues. As for the rest of the post, and my rankings, I was not being especially serious. Most of my writing on Facebook is un-read and ridiculous. Just like my pen name. iPad still does not make my list as an exclusive eBook reader, and backlit screens really DO hurt my eyes.

I'm sorry if my sense of humor confused or made anyone feel like the company is trying to trick them, I speak for myself as a staffer, I don't represent EZ Read directly in those instances. Also, I really did like when we had colors.
jenifer.ezread is offline   Reply With Quote