View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:56 PM   #173
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripted View Post
Ok working well. Couple of issues, when I conect to my PC I have to connect the Pocketbook twice, first time it says it cannot recognise, second time it is happy.
Happens sometimes, not only with your device. Nobody knows why

Quote:
Also I made a directory called Audio and put mp3 files in it, accessing from Library it shows no files.
Normal behavior, It's no book-file, so doesn't show up.

Quote:
There is a Music section on startup but not sure how to put anything in there as there is no Music folder, just like there is no Library folder.
You can access your folder structure if you go via "Application -> Photo (no kidding) -> from ther you can access parts of the folder Structure on internal memory or SD card. "Music" on startup is the audio-player-app,unfortunately it only plays audio titles as they come or random

Quote:
Next is the Wifi connection, but happy as I am for now.
You can put work on that, but it's not really worth the effort. Maybe you'll have problems trying to access
- hidden networks
- special signs in the SSID-name
- various channels (don't know which)
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote