View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #115
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitford13 View Post
Some folks on the Amazon forums are reporting that some of these are actually bundles. I haven't had a chance to verify this myself - but if you bought a bunch you might want to take a look and get refunds if it works out...

Wow! They're right. You can't tell from the table of contents, at least in the cirst book. The TOC shows only the TOC for the first book. But when you go to the last chapter of Student Nurse, you're only about half-way through.

Luckily I only bought the first one. But now I might buy another. And why didn't the publisher promote these as bundles? These came from Wiley, not a small outfit.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote