Thread: Dictionary
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 11:51 PM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I suggested putting the dictionary in the same folder as the ebook because that is where other versions of Mobipocket Reader expect to find it.
Nate puts succinctly what I put confusedly.

Also, with "CF card" I should have recalled that you can use on your device an SD card, and should have just referred to it as "card".

Note, as an addendum, if you are wanting to utilise a French-English language dictionary to do a direct lookup of a French word used in an English mobipocket book (that is, one with a language setting of "En"glish), the Iliad will, it seems (and certainly in my experience) not look in the French-English ("fr<->en") dictionary. Obviously, this would likely be applicable for different language variations in the above example. That is why I ask about the "language". I doubt that this is the case with the problem you mention, as you'd probably have mentioned that particular type of dictionary, but I mentioned it in case we were chasing the wrong thing.

I hope the iRex board can help you with the problem.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote