View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #629
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by din155 View Post
Currently I am listening Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince read by Stephen Fry. I had never heard anything by him before. I am into 18th chapter and simply can’t stop. Just loving Stephen's reading!
I think I would even listen to him if he read the phone book to me. I have started Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on a train journey a week ago and I can't stop listening either.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote