View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #72
Awak
Wuxia Novels Fan
Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by congcd4 View Post
Hi Awak!
Can you add new game for your software, it's New game between PERSON & PERSON.
I am open minded and welcome any suggestions...

But don't quite understanding the "PERSON & PERSON" means?

I presume you have another friend sitting next to you in a car/bus/train/boat/airplane and then you don't have a chess board at hand but a Kindle in the pocket.

Now the problem is how does the Kindle know who is who to play each turn?

I guess it just need to trust the players themselves...Or you want to play the game for both sides at the same time???

It is not a bad idea after all - In fact, you can enable the computer's chess engine at any stage to play that turn and then disable the computer's chess engine again at any time - Just to learn how to play the game I guess??
Awak is offline   Reply With Quote