View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 12:51 AM   #4
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Well, honestly:

Neither is right. [...]
You might be making a Smashwords mistake here, Hitch: assuming that just because the text isn't presented the way you want, that it's not presented as the author wanted. (Sorry, I couldn't resist. )

More seriously, yes I agree that the even second example doesn't look right, but since it was placed under a heading of "Instead of looking like This" I assumed that must have been what they wanted it to look like ... obviously such assumptions are not entirely safe.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote