View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:59 PM   #5
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
My wife is Dyslexic. She starts displaying the symptoms when she is extremely tired. She can be affected in three ways. The one most people think of when they hear Dyslexia is reading when letters and numbers appear backwards. Sometimes she can not even read a stop sign. She knows that it is a stop sign by it's shape and she can recognize the letter O.
Another form of Dyslexia she displays is sense of direction. She will lose her sense of direction to an unbelievable degree. I have seen her get lost on the way to my parents house. And she has been driving to the house for over 22 years.
The third one is sense of time or punctuality.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote