View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 12:10 AM   #38
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delotte231 View Post
I would usually opt for an anti-fingerprint screen protector, but then that reduces the quality you get from the screen. I heard there was a screenprotector being developed that prevents fingerprints but also allows you to clearly see the screen behind it. I wonder what happened to that
Much easier to just tuck a spectacle cloth into the inside pocket of your case, and swipe the screen now and then.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote