View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 02:09 PM   #15
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
There's a big buy two get third free over at B&N. I don't know what to search on and I only have an associate coded link. When I took my associate code out, the link didn't work because it's meant for blogging, not as a simple link. I believe they are all Hachette books to take advantage of the negotiations going on between Hachette and Amazon. James Patterson was definitely on the list of qualified purchases--these are also PRINT books only from what I can tell.

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 06-04-2014 at 02:13 PM.