View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 10:09 AM   #31
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspark View Post
Hi HarryT, I wanted to share the following feedback on images in case it is of help: Gutenberg makes available a significantly higher resolution image of the one that begins in front of A Princess of Mars (Dejah Thoris)--maybe others as well. Also, in iBooks the classic pulp book cover images are not centered and scaled (half show on another page) and likewise are also low resolution. The centering/scaling issue is one you have solved in the past as the Pride and Prejudice ePub doesn't have that problem.
Thanks!
Thanks for pointing that out. I'll incorporate the higher-resolution images into the next release.

I'm not sure why the images aren't centred in iBooks if the P&P images are. Presumably a consequence of the way that I create ePubs (convert using Calibre) and whatever Jon subsequently did to it? Jon?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote