View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:38 PM   #7
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by VineGal View Post
JSH11120

Thanks for the in depth description of addressing Kindle Fire battery issues.

I use the Badass Baterry monitor app, and notice that my KF battery avg life has decreased from about 8.5 hours to 7.5 hours after one charge.

I do have another question on battery charging (hopefully I'm not highjacking this thread).

The KF AC Adapter gets extremely hot within just a minute of plugging in my KF to charge.
I'm not plugging into the wall, but into a power strip.

Should this be something to be concerned about and making a call to Amazon Kindle support?

Thanks,
VineGal
Well, my definition of "extremely hot" is too hot to touch and would most certainly cause concern. The charger WILL become very warm in the inital charging period but will decrease further into the charge cycle. Try a full charge cycle with the adapter plugged into a wall outlet.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote