View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 08:39 AM   #3
scissors
Addict
scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs300, kindle keyboard 3g
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
The whole idea is that you are not meant to have to understand the build process - it should 'just work'. I am sure I remember seeing this particular problem at some point, but I cannot remember what (simple) step I took to get past it. I will see if I can reproduce this on a clean install.

Make sure that you do not have calibre2opds actually running at the time you try to build it - this can cause unexpected errors - although I would not have thought this would be one of them.
okay. cheers mate.
scissors is offline   Reply With Quote