View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 01:07 PM   #3
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
Well, damn. Unsurprising, but disappointing. So what's the prognosis for a firmware upgrade to be RMSDK 10 compliant?

Thank Alf for small favors, even if Kobo goes ADE 3 at some point, the majority of my book collection can still be Calibred to my favorite readers.

I guess I'll be scouting around ebay for backups to my T2 and T3 - I enjoy my Kobo, but the red Sonys with their buttons are still my favorites.

Quote:
They claim that the migration to Kobo should be "painless". That means that it will probably be very painful.
Yeah, I went to the Sony store for a few books that Kobo had in kepub only. Wonder how *that's* going to work.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote