View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 09:51 PM   #36
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
It sounds like they are doing everything possible to NOT let you download your books to your pc for permanent storage. And they wonder why people start to pirate ebooks! I will never use B&N or Amazon to purchase my ebooks. If I can't store them on my pc I don't want them.

I refuse to let myself be locked into anything. The publishers want us to buy the same books over & over again to put them on our different readers and the bookstores want to lock us in to only using their stores. They can ALL go to hell!
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote