Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 01:09 AM   #1020
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivar View Post
Hi, this are only for info and maybe helps in some points development

I have KT SO. Firmware 5.1.2 (not PW)
JBPatch 2.4.1
If margin patch active, then some (not all) azw3 books, downloaded from Amazon, downt open. Get error, that "download again" or somthing that kind. Some opens and I get empty screen and kindle freezes after that. After deactivating margin patch (I use it for pdf only anyway) same books opens normally.

Maybe it helps.

Sorry my bad english
Go back to the first post and install the newest JBPatch for the KT. Version 3 is the up to date version.

Update: Sorry for the short answer. What I meant to say is, it would really help if you try the latest version and see if your problem is fixed. 3.0.0 adds no functionality, that is correct. But it still had changes under the hood. A minor change under the hood can have a major impact. If you want to help find the problem, then see if the books you had problems with work under 3.0.0 - if they don't, then there IS something wrong with JBPatch and it should be fixed.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 01-03-2013 at 01:28 AM.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote