View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 08:28 AM   #1
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Last Modified column?

Is it possible to add a Last Modified column? Meaning, when the epub was last edited and saved in calibre?

I can see a column for Date but that's probably the date the book was added to the library.

There is another column: Modified but I don't know where its value comes from. A lot of books in my library have a Modified date of 01-jan-2000

There are some books which I added when I started using Calibre last year and some of them were not properly formatted - I didn't know much then, and I would like to identify, check and probably fix those first books.

Many thanks
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote