View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:19 PM   #284
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hir7een View Post
I removed the extra (Asian?) fonts that pop up with USE_ALT_FONTS using the method RogueLeader mentioned. I never used them and didn't want them taking up the space.

However, you have to be at least somewhat comfortable poking at the file innards of your Kindle to do it

ETA: If you meant the actual reader part, the margins are courtesy of JBPatch, and I didn't tweak line spacing
I'm guessing you have to use jailbreak. Ah well.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote