View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 04:15 PM   #14
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I just received my Stylz cover this weekend. I must say, it looks awesome and feels even better. I especially like it because it's black... Now I need to start using it, as I like the look of used leather better...
Sweetpea,

What reader are you using this cover for? Does it fit the JE100? I would love to have a different cover for mine that does have the Jointech embossing.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote